Datasonic cooperates with Korea technology company
KUALA LUMPUR October 27
Datasonic Group Berhad today signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Korean technology company, Digent Co. Ltd. todevelop new biometric security systems in the country.
At the event, Datasonic was represented by its Chairman, Tan Sri Hashim Mohd. Ali and Managing Director, Datuk Hanifah Noordin, while Digent was represented by President and Chief Executive Officer, Ahn Phil Hyun. The agreement, which will form strategic partnerships between the two companies in biometric security technology, will also involve the establishment of a joint venture company known as Datasonic-Digent Sdn. Bhd. The establishment of the company involved a joint initial investment of RM1 million with Datasonic holding 60 per cent stake and the remaining 40 per cent by Digent